Angular 2 From The Ground Up
This course will guide you through:
- Understanding the basic Angular 2 concepts: Components, Templates, Services, Dependency Injection, etc.
- Validating forms using the Angular Forms module
- Making HTTP requests and integrating with a backend using a REST API
- Setting up a production-ready build workflow using NPM and Webpack
- Handling navigation in a single-page application with the Angular Router
- Writing unit tests with Jasmine and running them with Karma
All videos include closed captions (subtitles).
Mirko has over 15 years of experience in Software Development and has worked for many different companies, from startups to large, high-profile organisations such as the BBC, the Expedia group, and The Financial Times.
Ever since getting his hands on a Commodore 64 as a kid he nourished a passion for computers that led him to start using Linux in 1997, publishing open source projects in 2003, and practising Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Extreme Programming (XP) in 2005.
He has written code in more than a dozen different programming languages, and is familiar with all the facets of application development, from backend services to web front-ends and mobile apps. He also holds a Postgraduate Diploma in Software Development from the Open University.
He is always keen to learn new technologies and enjoys teaching online because it gives him the opportunity to share his experience with thousands of other developers.
He is currently based in London, U.K., where he runs his consultancy company, Encoded Knowledge Ltd.